Make and receive calls
Need to pick up a call on the go? You can use your speaker for handling voice calls.
Make sure your speaker is on and connected to your compatible device.
1. To make a call, use the phone.
2. To answer or end a call, press the multifunction key once.
3. To reject an incoming call, press the multifunction key twice.
Tip: If the voice call quality is poor when you're using your speaker, switch Wi-Fi off in your
Listen to music
With your speaker, you can fill the room with music from your phone or computer.
Connect a phone or other compatible device to your speaker, and use your device to play your favorite
Tip: To enjoy an even more powerful sound, place the speaker on a resonating surface, such as
Warning: Continuous exposure to high volume may damage your hearing. Listen to music at a
Reset your speaker
If you encounter problems, resetting your speaker may help.
1. Connect a standard audio cable (3.5 mm) to the audio connector on your speaker.
2. Press and hold the multifunction key, and at the same time, connect the speaker to a computer
using a compatible charging cable, or to a compatible charger plugged into a wall outlet.
Resetting your speaker preserves your pairings and other settings.
© 2014 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.