airCleanerOG.qxp_AirFilter_English 1/20/14 12:05 PM Page 9
Place the unit away from drafty areas, as the sensors may not react
accurately. Do not place near curtains, furniture, or other items that
might inhibit air ﬂow. Place the unit on a stable surface.
1. Remove protective ﬁlm from the control panel.
2. Remove the front panel by pulling gently from the top portion of
4. Install the Filter Cassette by gently sliding the entire cassette into
5. Replace the front panel by hooking the panel on the bottom of the unit.
6. Plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
7. Press and hold the POWER button until a short "beep" sounds.
8. The air cleaner will take 3-4 minutes to calibrate the air quality sensor.
3. Remove the Filter Cassette and remove the plastic wrapper
the air cleaner. It should ﬁt perfectly.
During this time the sensor lights will ﬂash on and off. Once the sensor
has calibrated, the lights will be on "AUTO" mode.
Electrolux Customer Service 1-800-896-9756
AIR CLEANER SET-UP