airCleanerOG.qxp_AirFilter_English 1/20/14 12:05 PM Page 8
AIR CLEANER SET-UP
Place the unit away from drafty areas, as the sensors may not react
accurately. Do not place near curtains, furniture, or other items that
might inhibit air ﬂow. Place the unit on a stable surface.
1. Remove protective ﬁlm from the control panel.
2. Remove the front panel by pulling gently from the top portion of
3. Remove the HEPA ﬁlter and the High Deodorization Anti-Odor Carbon
4. Install the HEPA ﬁlter with the arrow showing "air ﬂow" pointing in toward
5. Install the High Deodorization Anti-Odor Carbon Filter in front of the
6. Replace the front panel by hooking the panel on the bottom of the unit.
7. Plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
8. Press and hold the POWER button until a short "beep" sounds.
9. The air cleaner will take 3-4 minutes to calibrate the air quality sensor.
Filter from the plastic wrapper.
the back of the air cleaner; the white tabs at the top and bottom of the
HEPA ﬁlter will point out to the front of the unit.
During this time the sensor lights will ﬂash on and off. Once the sensor
has calibrated, the lights will be on "AUTO" mode.