Setting the Delay Timer
With the delay timer you can delay the start of a dishwashing cycle for between
1 and 19 hours.
1. Press the Delay Timer button repeatedly until the multi display shows the de
sired time delay, for example 12h, if the cycle is to start in 12 hours. The Delay
Timer indicator is illuminated.
2. Select dishwashing cycle.
3. The time remaining to the start of the cycle is continuously displayed (e. g. 12h,
11h, 10h, ... 1h etc.).
To change the time delay:
As long as the cycle has not yet started, you can still change the setting by
pressing the DELAY TIMER button.
Cancelling the time delay:
Press the Delay Timer button repeatedly until the length of the selected cycle
appears in the multi display. The selected dishwashing cycle will begin immedi
To change a dishwashing cycle
As long as the cycle has not yet started, you can still change the dishwashing
cycle. First abort the dishwashing cycle, then re set the time delay, lastly select
the new dishwashing cycle.
Switching off the dishwasher
Do not switch off the dishwasher until the multi display indicates "0" for the re
maining cycle time.
1. Press the ON/OFF button. All display indicators will go out.
2. Turn off the water tap.
Carefully open the door. Hot steam may escape.
• Hot dishes are sensitive to knocks. Therefore leave the dishes to cool for about
15 minutes before removing them. You also get a better drying result.
• Dishes dry more quickly if you open the door for a moment after the cycle has
ended and then leave it slightly open.
Removing the dishes
It is normal for the inner door and the dispensers to be damp.
• Empty the lower basket first, then the upper basket. This way you avoid drip
ping water from the upper basket onto dishes in the lower basket.
In daily use