IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• Placing the television on a platform, stand, cabinet, table or other surface which is:
recommended by Samsung or sold with the product;
secure and stable;
sufficiently wider in the base than the base measurement of the television;
strong and large enough to support the size and weight of the television.
• Positioning the television close to the wall to avoid the possibility of the television falling when pushed.
• Ensuring your television is installed by an authorized Samsung installer.
• Following the instructions for wall mount1ng in the installation manual and using the mounting equipment supplied by Samsung.
• Placing the television toward the back of the furniture or surface on which it is placed.
• Ensuring that the television does not hang over the edge of the furniture or surface on which it is placed.
• Not hanging anything from or on the television.
• Anchoring both the television and the furniture on which it is placed to a suitable support especially in the case of tall furniture, such as
• cupboards or bookcases which exceed one metre in height. This can be done by using sturdy brackets, safety straps or mounts that
are made specifically for flat screen televisions.
• Not placing any material between the television and the furniture on wh1ch it is placed.
• If the furniture on which the television is placed has drawers, cabinets or shelves under the television, taking steps to prevent children
from climbing, such as installing safety latches so the doors cannot be opened.
• Keeping pets away from the television
• Educating children about the dangers of climb1ng on furniture to reach the telev1sion or its control.
Failure to take these safety precautions may cause the television to fall from the stand or mounting equipment,
causing damage or serious injury.