Reverse the strike
1. Remove the door strike from the dryer door opening.
2. Remove the cosmetic screw opposite the door strike.
A. Door strike
B. Cosmetic screw
3. Reinstall the door strike and cosmetic screw on the opposite
side of the dryer door opening from where they were
NOTE: Door strike and plugs must be on the same side of the
dryer door opening.
Reinstall the door
1. Remove the 4 screws and 2 hinges from the dryer door.
2. Replace the 4 screws in the same holes.
3. Remove the 4 screws from the opposite side of the door.
4. Install the 2 hinges to the front panel of the dryer using
4 screws. Use the non-slotted side to attach the hinge to the
5. Install screws in the top hinge holes in the door. Do not
tighten screws. Leave approximately ¼" (5 mm) of screw
6. Hang door by placing screw heads into top slotted holes of
hinges and slide door down. Align bottom screw holes in
hinge and door. Install two bottom screws. Tighten all hinge
7. Close door to engage door strike.
A. Install these screws first.