• Read carefully the whole installation instructions before mounting all the
• Do not drop or subject the product to strong vibration or shock.
• Do not let water, sand, dust, or other foreign objects enter the product.
• To operate the devices while driving, be sure to look ahead carefully or
you may be involved in a traffic accident.
• Do not raise the volume level too much, as this will block outside sounds,
making driving dangerous.
• Stop the car before performing any complicated operations.
• If you have parked the car for a long time in hot or cold weather, wait
until the temperature in the car becomes normal before operating the
Changes or modifications not approved by JVC could void the user's
authority to operate the equipment.