1. Security Lock — Connect a security cable to prevent theft.
2. Power Button — Use the power button to power the ix2 on and off.
3. USB Connector — Supports devices such as USB storage devices and printers.
4. Gigabit Ethernet — High-speed Ethernet connector that will automatically detect your network speed
5. Reset Button — Hold the RESET button for four seconds to reset security and network settings. This
allows you to regain access if network settings are incorrect or you've forgotten your password.
6. Power Connector — Plug the power cord into this connector.
About the ix2 Network Storage Components