Voltage at Clock Terminals
AC VOLTAGE AT
Up to 15 Vac.
15 to 30 Vac.
1. System power is Off.
2. Short in clock power supply wiring. 2. Replace wiring.
3. Limit switch contacts stuck open.
4. Transformer supplying power is
1. System transformer used to power
the clock is inadequate.
2. Additional (separate) transformer
used to power the clock has
1. Spring fingers on thermostat are
not making proper contact with the
2. Clock has failed.
1. Restore power.
3. Free or replace limit switch.
4. Replace transformer.
1. Use additional (separate)
2. Install transformer with proper
1. Rebend spring fingers to a 45
degree angle to assure proper
2. Replace the thermostat.