Display will not come on.
Temperature display will not
go lower than 45°F (7°C) or
higher than 88°F (31°C)
Temperature change occurs
at the wrong times.
• Set the system switch to OFF. Remove the batteries. Insert
backward for at least five seconds to reset the thermostat.
Correctly replace the batteries. Display should come on.
• Make sure batteries are fresh and installed correctly.
• Gently clean battery contacts using a soft pencil eraser.
Do not use anything abrasive on the clips.
• The temperature setting limit is reached. The setting range
is 45°F to 88°F (7°C to 31°C).
• Check the program times for the questionable period. Be
sure that AM and PM indications are correct. Make sure the
current day and time are correct. Reprogram, if necessary.