T8601D CHRONOTHERM® IV DELUXE PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTATS
1. Press the Time
2. Press the increase ! key to display the production
date code. The first two large digits are the month
and the third digit is the last digit of the year.
(Example: 027=February 1997).
3. Press the increase ! key again to display the
software identification code. (Example: 02 =
software ID code 2).
to access the thermostat
4. Press the increase ! key again to display the
software revision number. (Example: 001=
Revision number 1).
5. Press the increase ! key again to display the
EEPROM identification code. (Example: 314 =
EEPROM ID 314).
6. Press the Run Program key to exit the self-test.
The self-test times out after four minutes without
any key presses.
Outdoor Temperature Sensor
Allow the outdoor temperature sensor to absorb the
outdoor air for a minimum of five minutes before taking a