About your new thermostat
Honeywell's AQ1000TP2 is a programmable thermostat designed to be used with an AQ2000 Series
hydronic control panel to operate a hydronic system, a HVAC system or both. It displays both indoor and
outdoor temperatures and incorporates the following functions:
A/F/AF regulation modes: The thermostat can control the ambient air temperature (A), the floor temperature (F) or
System Heat/Cool modes: The thermostat can activate a heating system or a cooling system. The thermostat can
Fan On/Auto modes:
Programmable schedule: The thermostat can be programmed to use up to 4 periods per day. Each of the 28
the ambient air temperature with floor temperature limits (AF) (see page 19).
also be placed in the off position when neither heating nor cooling is required (see
When the thermostat is used to activate a fan, the latter can be placed in Auto or On
mode (see page 6).
periods for the week can have its own start time and temperature setpoints (see page 9).
The thermostat can be placed in any of the following modes (see page 4):
• In Hold mode, the setpoint must be set manually.
• In Run mode, the setpoint is adjusted according to the programmed schedule.
• The thermostat enters Temporary Hold mode when the setpoint is temporarily
overridden while in Run mode.
• When the Unoccupied mode is activated by the hydronic control panel, the
setpoint is set back by a predetermined temperature margin.
• When the Vacancy mode is activated by the hydronic control panel for further
energy savings during periods of extended vacancy, the setpoint will be set to a
lower value if the thermostat is in heat mode or to higher value in cool mode.