CHANGING THE REVERSIBLE DOOR
The refrigerator has been built with the door
hinges on the right.
If you wish to change the opening direction,
follow these instructions:
NOTE: UNPLUG THE REFRIGERATOR FROM
THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET PRIOR TO
CHANGING THE REVERSIBLE DOOR.
1. Empty everything in the refrigerator, including
shelves and food.
2. First remove the upper and lower hinge covers
on the left and right side by hand.
3. Remove the six screws (using a Phillips
screwdriver) that are on the top and bottom of
4. Remove the upper and lower hinges and lift
the door and place it on a padded surface to
4A. All parts removed must be
retained to reinstall the door.
5. Transfer the hinges and screws to the left,
place the upper hinge pin into the upper hole of
the door, then tighten the three screws on the
top, then the other three on the bottom. Put the
flat hinge cover over the hinge holes on the left.
6. Open the door carefully and slowly to make
sure the door is correctly attached and closing