4) There is too much frost or
moisture forming in and around
5) The refrigerator is making
6) The refrigerator has an odor.
4) There is too much humidity
or the ambient temperature is
5) It is placed on an uneven or
5a) The compressor is operating.
6) Foods are putting out odors.
6a) Interior needs to be cleaned
WHAT TO DO
4) If frost builds up, unplug the
refrigerator to defrost. Once
defrosted, wipe the surface dry with
a clean towel, then plug back in the
5) Place the refrigerator on a level
surface or adjust the legs accordingly.
5a) This normal.
NOTE: The compressor will operate
- When the refrigerator is first
plugged in (for the first 24 hours).
- When a large amount of food is
placed in the refrigerator.
- When the door is opened
- In hot weather.
6) Foods with strong odors should be
NOTE: It is recommended to keep an
open box of baking soda in the
refrigerator; replace every 3 months.
6a) See "Care and Cleaning" on