Never insert anything metallic into the monitor openings. Doing so may create the danger of electric shock.
To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of the monitor. Only a qualified technician should open the monitor
Never use your monitor if the power cable has been damaged. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cable.
Keep the power cable away from where people could trip over it.
Be sure to grasp the plug, not the cable, when disconnecting the monitor from an electric outlet.
10. Openings in the monitor cabinet are provided for ventilation. To prevent overheating, these openings should not
be blocked or covered. Avoid using the monitor on a bed, sofa, rug, or other soft surface, as doing so may block
the ventilation openings in the bottom of the cabinet. If you place the monitor in a bookcase or an enclosed space,
be sure to provide adequate ventilation and air flow.
11. Place your monitor in a location with low humidity and minimum dust. Avoid places similar to a damp basement or
12. Do not expose the monitor to rain or use it near water (in kitchens, next to swimming pools, etc.). If the monitor
accidentally gets wet, unplug it and contact an authorized dealer immediately. You can clean the monitor with a
damp cloth when necessary, being sure to unplug the monitor first.
13. Place the monitor on a solid surface and treat it carefully. The screen is made of glass and can be damaged if
dropped or hit sharply.
14. Locate your monitor near an easily accessible electric outlet.
15. If your monitor does not operate normally - in particular, if there are any unusual sounds or smells coming from it -
unplug it immediately and contact an authorized dealer or service center.
16. Do not attempt to remove the back cover while the monitor is plugged into an electric outlet, as you will be
exposed to an electrical shock hazard. The back cover should only be removed by qualified service personnel.
17. Unplug the monitor when it is going to be left unused for an extended period of time.
18. Hg Lamp(s) inside this product contains mercury and must be recycled or disposed of according to local, state or
federal laws. For more information, contact the electronic industries alliance: http://www.eiae.org.