Product and safety information
Take care of your device
Handle your device, battery and accessories with care. The following suggestions help you keep your device operational.
Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids or moisture can contain minerals that corrode electronic
circuits. If your device gets wet, let the device dry.
Do not use or store the device in dusty or dirty areas.
Do not store the device in high temperatures. High temperatures may damage the device or battery.
Do not store the device in cold temperatures. When the device warms to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside
the device and damage it.
Do not open the device.
Unauthorised modifications may damage the device and violate regulations governing radio devices.
Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough handling can break it.
Only use a soft, clean, dry cloth to clean the surface of the device.
Parts of the device are magnetic. Metallic materials may be attracted to the device. Do not place credit cards or other magnetic
storage media near the device, because info stored on them may be erased.
Always return your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials to dedicated collection points. This way you
help prevent uncontrolled waste disposal and promote the recycling of materials. All materials of the device can be recovered
as materials and energy. Check how to recycle your Nokia products at www.nokia.com/recycle.
Crossed-out wheeled-bin symbol
The crossed-out wheeled-bin symbol on your product, battery, literature, or packaging reminds you that all electrical and
electronic products and batteries must be taken to separate collection at the end of their working life. Do not dispose of these
products as unsorted municipal waste: take them for recycling. For info on your nearest recycling point, check with your local
waste authority, or go to www.nokia.com/support. For more info on the environmental attributes of your device, see
Battery and charger info
Your device has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery, as you may damage
Nokia may make additional battery or charger models available for this device.
Battery and charger safety
To unplug a charger or an accessory, hold and pull the plug, not the cord.
When your charger is not in use, unplug it. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Always keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F) for optimal performance. Extreme temperatures reduce the
capacity and lifetime of the battery. A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Obey local regulations. Recycle when possible. Do not dispose as
Do not dismantle, cut, crush, bend, puncture, or otherwise damage the battery in any way. If a battery leaks, do not let liquid
touch skin or eyes. If this happens, immediately flush the affected areas with water, or seek medical help. Do not modify, attempt
to insert foreign objects into the battery, or immerse or expose it to water or other liquids. Batteries may explode if damaged.
© 2014 Nokia. All rights reserved.