5. Only use fresh batteries as specified in the user's manual.
Do not mix new and old batteries as the old ones may leak.
Always replace both batteries at the same time.
6. Always read the user's manual thoroughly before operating the unit.
7. Replace the batteries promptly when necessary (display becomes
dim) or store the batteries when not in use.
8. A soft cloth or paper towel may be used to clean your unit.
9. Keep the unit clean and dry to avoid any problems.
Temperature display unit
Temperature update interval
Calendar and Clock
12/24 hour display in hh : mm format
Date Format: Month – Day format
Day of week: User- selectable in 3 languages
(English, French, Spanish)
Dual 4-minute crescendo alarm with snooze
: +23˚F to +122˚F with
-5˚C to 50˚C with
: ˚C or ˚F
: every 15 seconds
Moon Phase Indicator
Moon Phase in 8 graphic icons
Moon Phase scanner from 200 to 2099
Moon Phase history for the last 39 days
(Alkaline batteries recommended)
: 2 x UM-3 /AA (1.5V)
: AC120V, 60Hz-DC3A, 100mA
: 5.6"(L) x 4.05"(H) x 1.31"(W) /
141mm(L) x 102mm(H) x 33mm(W