Activating the Alarm
When the ALARM 1 or ALARM 2 is ringing, the relative alarm icon
] or [
] will be flashing.
* Press SET1 / SET2 key to turn the alarm off.
* Press button 1 - alarm stops and the backlight will turn on for 5 seconds
with the repeat alarm indicator ( ) flashing.
* If the alarm is not turned off, it will stop in 4 minutes.
Time Zone setting
* Press and hold UP (+) key for 3 seconds, to select the corresponding
* Keep holding the UP (+) button to switch to the time zone in
the following sequence:
Press MODE to confirm the selected Time Zone
EL Backlight ON / OFF (PCR11ELW)
* Press top button 1 [LIGHT / SNOOZE] key-light and EL
backlight will come on and turns off after 5 seconds.
Projection Light and Adjustment
* Press button 1 [LIGHT / SNOOZE]- projection light will come on
and turn off after 5 seconds.
* After adapter is connected and "CONTINUE - PROJECTION"
button is pressed, the projection light will be enabled for continuous
*Turn the 4 [FOCUS] key knob to adjust the focus of projected image.
* Press 3 [FLIP] key to rotate the projection image 180˚ clockwise.
*Turn the 2 [ROTATE] key knob to rotate the image manually.
MOON PHASE INDICATOR
Displayed in accordance with the calendar
CARE OF YOUR ATOMIC PROJECTION CLOCK
This product is engineered to give you years of satisfactory service
if you handle it carefully. Here are a few precautions:
1. Do not immerse the unit in water.
2. Do not use any corrosive cleanser or chemical solution on the unit.
They may scratch the plastic parts and corrode the electronic circuit.
3. Do not subject the unit to excessive force, shock, dust,
temperature or humidity, which may result in malfunction,
shorter electronic life span, damaged batteries and distorted parts.
4. Do not tamper with the unit's internal components. Doing
so will invalidate the warranty on the unit and may cause
unnecessary damage. The unit contains no user-serviceable parts.