Slide the crisper straight out to the stop.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
Push up glass insert from the bottom, then
slide it out with both hands.
2. Lift front of cover frame.
3. Pull cover frame up and out.
4. Remove metal cover support.
1. Replace metal cover support on wall supports
in front section of cabinet.
2. Fit back corner of cover frame into notch
supports on walls of refrigerator, then lower
front onto metal cover support,
3. Slide back of glass insert into cover frame.
Then lower front to level position.
Pull out to the stop,
lift the front
and pull again.
Lift front of
then the back.
You can control the amount of humidity in the
The control can be adjusted to any setting
between LOW and HIGH.
LOW (open) lets moist air out of the crisper for
best storage of fruits and vegetables
HIGH (closed) keeps moist air in the crisper for
best storage of fresh, leafy vegetables.