1) Nokia 6260 SLIDE disassembly.
3) To remove the BATTERY COVER, push the button on
the bottom side and then lift up the BATTERY COVER.
5) Carefully lift up the UI BOARD ASSY with the SS-93 in
the direction shown.
2) You must use the Nokia Standard Toolkit version 2.
You will also need a DC plug.
4) Release the four clips holding the UI BOARD ASSY
with the SS-93. Make sure that the assembly is
6) Unlock the locking mechanism of the LCD connector
with the SS-93 and open the connector with the
pliers. Be careful not to damage the connector. The UI
BOARD ASSY can now be removed.
Copyright © 2009 NOKIA. All rihts reserved
6260 Slide RM-368
Service Manual Level 1&2