Using the appliance
Starting the programme
1. Scrape or rinse off solid food remnants.
2. Load the dishwasher.
(See the basket and loading).
3. Put the correct amount of detergent into the
detergent dispenser and close the dispenser lid.
4. Close the door.
5. Select the required programme (see programme
chart). The programme indicator lamps starts to
6. Press in the start button. The lamp for the start
button comes on and dishwashing cycle starts.
The programme indicator lamps allways indicates
which part of the selected cycle the dishwasher
7. Check the ﬁlters to see if they need to be
cleaned when the dishwasher has ﬁnished
Disrupt the programme temporarily
1. Open the door. The programme stops.
2. Close the door and the programme continues
after about six seconds.
Open the door carefully when the dishwasher
is running, since hot steam may escape.
Cancelling the programme
1. Press and hold in the start button until the lamp
for the start button goes out.
2. Release the button, the programme indicator
lamps starts to ﬂash.
3. Turn the programme selector to the "Reset"
position. The programme is now cancelled and
a new programme can be selected.
If you simply turn the programme selector to the
"Reset" position, the selected programme is not
ﬁnished, it is only disrupted. The programme will
continue if you turn the programme selector to
the programme again.
Cancelling the drying phase
In case you do not want to wait until the drying phase is
completed, you can cancel it.
1. Press and hold in the start button until the
programme indicator lamps starts to ﬂash,
then kan you release the button.
2. Open the door. The drying phase is cancelled.
Switching the dishwasher off
Switch the dishwasher off, when the indicator lamp
for the programme cycle end is lit.
1. Turn the programme selector to the "Reset"
position. All indicator lamps goes out.
Be careful if you open the door immediately
after the programme is ﬁnished, since hot
steam may escape.
Cleaning the dishwasher
Clean the outside surfaces of the appliance using a mild
(non-abrasive) household cleaning product. Finish by
removing remaining traces of the product with a damp cloth.
Do not use cleaning products which contain
alcohol (spirits), thinners and similar sub-
- 10 -