In Help, press
List and look up Software, Internet update
or Software, USB update, for more information.
In Help, press
List and look up Software, current version,
for more information.
With Watch demos in the Setup menu, you can watch some
demonstration videos of some of the picture quality features of
The TV monitors the incoming picture quality, the level of
motion in the picture, brighter or darker scenes and the light
conditions in your room. With these values, the TV adjusts the
picture for best performance.
Safety and care
Read and understand all safety instructions before you use the
TV. If damage is caused by failure to follow instructions, the
warranty does not apply.
Risk of electric shock or fire!
• Never expose the TV to rain or water. Never place liquid
containers, such as vases, near the TV. If liquids are spilt on or
into the TV, disconnect the TV from the power outlet
immediately. Contact Consumer Care to have the TV checked
• Never expose the TV, remote control or batteries to
excessive heat. Never place them near burning candles, naked
flames or other heat sources, including direct sunlight.
• Never insert objects into the ventilation slots or other
openings on the TV.
• Never place heavy objects on the power cord.
• Avoid force coming onto power plugs. Loose power plugs
can cause arcing or fire. Ensure that no strain is exerted on the
power cord when you swivel the TV screen.
Setting up / Safety and care
• To disconnect the TV from the mains power, the power plug
of the TV must be disconnected. When disconnecting the
power, always pull the power plug, never the cord. Ensure that
you have full access to the power plug, power cord and outlet
socket at all times.
Risk of injury or damage to the TV!
• Two people are required to lift and carry a TV that weighs
more than 25 kg or 55 lbs.
• If you mount the TV on a stand, only use the supplied stand.
Secure the stand to the TV tightly. Place the TV on a flat, level
surface that can support the weight of the TV and the stand.
• When wall mounted, ensure that the wall mount can safely
bear the weight of the TV set. TP Vision Netherlands B.V.
bears no responsibility for improper wall mounting that results
in accident, injury or damage.
• Parts of this product are made of glass. Handle with care to
avoid injury or damage.
Risk of damage to the TV!
Before you connect the TV to the power outlet, ensure that
the power voltage matches the value printed on the back of
the TV. Never connect the TV to the power outlet if the
voltage is different.
Risk of injury to children!
Follow these precautions to prevent the TV from toppling over
and causing injury to children:
• Never place the TV on a surface covered by a cloth or other
material that can be pulled away.
• Ensure that no part of the TV hangs over the edge of the
• Never place the TV on tall furniture, such as a bookcase,
without anchoring both the furniture and TV to the wall or a
• Teach children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to
reach the TV.
Risk of swallowing batteries!
The remote control may contain coin-type batteries which can
easily be swallowed by small children. Keep these batteries out
of reach of children at all times.
Risk of overheating!
Never install the TV in a confined space. Always leave a space
of at least 10 cm or 4 inches around the TV for ventilation.
Ensure curtains or other objects never cover the ventilation
slots on the TV.
Disconnect the TV from the power outlet and antenna before
lightning storms. During lightning storms, never touch any part
of the TV, power cord or antenna cable.
Risk of hearing damage!
Avoid using earphones or headphones at high volumes or for
prolonged periods of time.