IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
1. Turn the Spotlight OFF, disconnect all charging adapters and allow the unit to cool
before replacing the lamb bulb.
2. THIS LAMP GETS HOT QUICKLY. Only contact switch when turning ON. Do not touch
the lens, quard or enclosure when the unit is ON.
3. Never place the Spotlight face-down on any surface when lit and keep the
Spotlight away from materials that may burn.
4. Never look directly into the light or shine the light into another person's eyes.
5. Keep protective guard in place when operating this Spotlight.
6. DO NOT operate or attempt to charge this Spotlight with a missing or damaged
safety guard (bezel) or lens.
7. Use only a 6 volt H3 55 watt replacement bulb. See the "Parts Replacement"
section on page 4.
8. Do not immerse this spotlight in water. This unit is NOT WATERPROOF — it is water
resistant. Use in a dry location only.
9. Do not substitute power cords or charging adapters. Only charge with supplied
AC and DC Charging Adapters. Consult the manufacturer for replacement.
10. Keep sharp objects away from lens — it is glass and can break.
11. Do not drop or throw Spotlight. It contains glass and a sealed lead acid battery.
12. Do not crush, cut, pull or expose Charging Adapter cords to extreme heat.
13. Position Charging Adapter cords so that they do not become entangled or become
a safety hazard. Keep Charging Adapter cords away from sharp edges.
14. Do not operate while recharging.
15. Keep children away from spotlight. This is not a toy!
• Contains non-spillable sealed lead acid battery. Must be recycled or disposed of
properly. See the "Battery Disposal" section on page 5.
• DO NOT dispose of batteries in fire, as this may result in an explosion.
• DO NOT open battery or short circuit, as this may cause the battery to leak or get
hot causing personal injury. Any disposal questions call toll-free (877) 288-7722.
• When changing the bulb, use a soft cloth and do not touch the bulb at any time. Oil from skin may
damage the bulb.
• Use only with AC or DC Charging Adapters that are provided with this unit. Contact manufacturer for
• Except for the halogen bulb, this unit contains no user-replaceable parts. Attempts to service this unit
other than bulb replacement will void any warranty.
• Plug the Charging Adapter into the Spotlight first, then plug into the charging source.
• DO NOT OVERCHARGE:
– First time charge (AC):
– AC recharge:
– DC recharge:
Please read this User's Manual completely before use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS