KENWOOD LIMITED WARRANTY
KENWOOD Audio products are designed and manufactured
with advanced technology and craftsman-
ship. This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship
as listed. This
remains in effect for the period indicated from the date of the original consumer
2 years parts and labor
LIMITATIONS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship for this product. The
following items are not covered under the terms of this limited warranty.
Voltage and/or line frequency conversions.
2. Damage caused by accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper operation, unauthorized product
modification or failure to follow instructions contained in the owner's manual.
3. Periodic check-ups which do not disclose any defects covered by the warranty.
4. Installation and/or removal charges, damages based upon inconvenience, or loss of use of the
5. Units on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
6. Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by someone other than KENWOOD or an
Authorized KENWOOD Service Center.
7. Damage due to unsuitable packing and/or shipment method.
(Claim must be presented to the shipper).
8. Cosmetic items such as external cabinet, including but not limited to appearance items such as
knobs, speaker grills, cartridges or styli and batteries.
9. Product purchased or serviced outside the United States and it's territories,
purchased through the United States Military Exchange.
10. Damage resulting from installation of parts or accessories which do not conform to the specification
and quality of the original item.
KENWOOD will pay for the labor and parts expenses for items covered under the terms of the limited
warranty. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of date
of original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
If your KENWOOD product requires service:
1, Take or ship it to any KENWOOD Authorized Service Center in the U.S.A. along with a complete
description of the problem. Warranty service is not available outside the United States. (If you are
uncertain as to whether a Service Center is authorized, please call I-800-KENWOOD,
9663, for the nearest Service Center)
2. You are responsible for transporting product for repair, for installation and removal charges, and
payment for any initial shipping charges. KENWOOD will pay for the return shipping charges for
product which is received in this manner.
OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TOTHE LENGTH OFTHIS WARRANTY.
OF CERTAIN DAMAGES
LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE
PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR RE-
PLACEMENT OF SAID PRODUCT, ATOUR OPTION, AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE DAMAGES OF ANY
KIND, WHETHER INCIDENTAL,
SOME STATES DO NOT AL-
LOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If a problem develops during or after the Limited Warranty Period, or if you have any questions regarding
the operation of the product, you should contact your KENWOOD Authorized Dealer or Authorized Service
Center. If the problem or your question is not handled to your satisfaction, please contact our Customer
Relations Department at the address listed below.
KENWOOD SERVICE CORPORATION
P.O. Box 22745,
2201 East Dominguez Street,
Long Beach, CA 90801-5745
Phone: (310) 639 - 5300