WARNING: When using electric products, basic cautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read these instructions.
Keep these instructions.
Heed all warnings.
Follow all instructions.
Do not use this apparatus near water. For example, near or in a bathtub, swimming pool, sink, wet basement, etc.
Clean only with a damp cloth.
Do not block any of the ventilation openings. Install in accordance with manufacturer's instructions. It should not be placed flat against a wall
or placed in a built-in enclosure that will impede the flow of cooling air.
Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A
grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding plug. The wide blade or third prong is provided for your safety. When the provided
plug does not fit into your inlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. Never break off the grounding. Write for our free
booklet "Shock Hazard and Grounding". Connect only to a power supply of the type marked on the unit adjacent to the power supply cord.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point they exit from the
11. Only use attachments/accessories provided by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-
supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
15. If this product is to be mounted in an equipment rack, rear support should be provided.
16. Exposure to extremely high noise levels may cause a permanent hearing loss. Individuals vary considerably in susceptibility to noise-induced
hearing loss, but nearly everyone will lose some hearing if exposed to sufficiently intense noise for a sufficient time. The U.S. Government's
Occupational and Health Administration (OSHA) has specified the following permissible noise level exposures:
Duration Per Day In Hours
1/4 or less
According to OSHA, any exposure in excess of the above permissible limits could result in some hearing loss. Ear plugs or protectors to the ear
canals or over the ears must be worn when operating this amplification system in order to prevent a permanent hearing loss, if exposure is in excess
of the limits as set forth above. To ensure against potentially dangerous exposure to high sound pressure levels, it is recommended that all persons
exposed to equipment capable of producing high sound pressure levels such as this amplification system be protected by hearing protectors while
this unit is in operation.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
Sound Level dBA, Slow Response