To save you time and money, the following page will help answer your questions before service call.
Dryer won't run
It takes a long time
Dryer is operating
but "Time Left" in
the display doesn't
covered in fluff
The drying time is
Water is leaking
The clothes are
The garments have
1. Check dryer is plugged in.
2. Check "Start/Pause" button is pressed.
3. Check door is properly closed.
4. Check room temperature is not below 5°C.
5. Check a fuse is blown or the circuit breaker is tripped and replace them.
(Caution : electric dryers generally use two fuses or breakers)
After emptying the water container and cleaning filter during operation,
you must press the Start/Pause button, then the dryer will operate again.
1. Filter should be cleaned after each load.
2. Check water container is emptied.
3. Select correct cycle setting for fabric type.
4. Check air ventilation grill or rear vents of dryer are not obstructed.
5. Check clothes are not excessively wet.
6. Check the dryer is not overloaded.
This is not a malfunction.
Drying time is estimated and will recalculate throughout the cycle as it senses
the dryness of the load.
Check filter is clean.
1. Check the filter is clean.
2. Check all the items in the dryer are clean.
3. Check all the laundry has been correctly sorted by fabric type.
4. Check the dryer is not overloaded.
5. Check if there are any paper, tissues or other degradable items amongst
the laundry and remove.
The drying time for a load will vary depending on the heat setting, the size of
the load, the type of fabrics, the wetness of the clothes and the condition of
Check the water hose or drain hose is properly connected.
Check the dryer is not overloaded. Try a shorter drying time and remove items
whilst they still retain a slight amount of moisture. Use the anti-crease option.
To avoid shrinkage, please follow the care and use instructions for your
garment, as some fabrics shrink naturally when washed and should not be
placed in a dryer.
Please check the filter is in the dryer.
What to do