1. Disconnect the cables from the card.
2. Remove the screws.
antenna cables (2)
3. Slide the card at a 45-degree angle out of its connector.
Replacing a WLAN Card
The connectors are keyed to ensure correct insertion. If you feel resistance, check the connectors and realign the card.
To avoid damaging a card, never place cables on top of or under the card.
The card may have two or three connectors, depending on the type of card you ordered.
1. Move any cables out of the way to make space for the WLAN card.
2. Align the card with the connector at a 45-degree angle, and press the card into the connector until it clicks.
For more specific information about which cable to connect to which connector, see the documentation that came with your Mini Card.
3. Connect the cables to the WLAN card.
4. Replace the screws on the WLAN card.
5. Replace the cover.