SAFETY POINTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR EQUIPMENT
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR LATER USE.
FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS MARKED ON THE PRODUCT.
PRECAUTIONS FOR SAFETY
-This CD-ROM Drive should be operated from the type of power source
indicated on the marked label. (+12V DC / +5V DC)
To avoid the risk of electric short circuits or damage to your CD-ROM drive
- Do not expose your CD-ROM Drive to rain or moisture.
- Do not open or remove the cover of your CD-ROM Drive.
It may cause personal injury by rapid rotating disc.
- Turn off your SYSTEM and unplug the power supply cable of your SYSTEM
from the wall outlet before installing your CD-ROM Drive, interface card or
- Do not allow liquids and foreign objects to get in .
- Do not place heavy loads on the CD-ROM Drive.
- Do not use this CD-ROM Drive without mounting it.
- Firmly attach the DC power supply cable, connecting cables between the
CD-ROM Drive and other devices and keep them connected securely.
In case of failure
In case of the following conditions, turn off the SYSTEM including the CD-ROM
Drive and unplug the power supply cable of the SYSTEM from the wall outlet
Do not attempt to service the CD-ROM Drive yourself and refer servicing to
qualified service personnel immediately.
- If objects of any kind have been entered into your CD-ROM Drive
- If liquid has been spilled into your CD-ROM Drive
- If your CD-ROM Drive has been exposed to rain or water
- If your CD-ROM Drive does not operate normally when the operating
instructions are followed
- If your CD-ROM Drive has been dropped or your CD-ROM Drive has been
- If your CD-ROM Drive exhibits a distinct change in performance
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not install your CD-ROM Drive under the following conditions. It may lead to
trouble or affect performance by dust on the pick-up lens and the disc, by heat or