1. MY MEDIA allows you to browse and play
multimedia files on discs and USB drives.
2. For Data Disc menu: Opens automatically.
3. For USB Drive: Use the LEFT and RIGHT buttons
on the remote control to select the MY MEDIA icon
and then press the ENTER button to open the MY
4. Use the UP/DOWN keys to highlight "Data Disc" or
"USB1" and then press ENTER to confirm.
The maximum file name length is 255 characters.
The directory length can be up to 1152 characters.
USB drive access is only available when video
discs are not being played.
Using the Edit Menu
Use the UP/DOWN CURSOR keys to select a file.
Then press the RIGHT CURSOR key to confirm,
Then press the POPUP MENU for the Edit menu.
The Edit menu allows you to do the following:
1. Add to the Playlist: Select a folder or file to
add to the Playlist.
2. Select all: A check mark indicates all files or folders
3. Clear all: All folders or files are cleared from selection.
4. Cancel: Exit the Edit menu.
Add to Playlist
NOTE: Select All can highlight up to 100 files. If there
are more than 100 files then only the first 100 files
will be highlighted.
SPECIAL FUNCTION PLAYBACK
Using the Playlist
You can customize your playlists by adding files using
the Edit menu.
1. Select the Playlist folder from the Browser menu.
2. There are 3 folders under Playlist: Photo, Music,
3. Select your desired file or all files to playback.
NOTE: The Playlist will be cleared when power is
The maximum file number for each sub-folder is 100.
Viewing a Photo File
In MY MEDIA, you can browse and view your
1. Use UP/DOWN CURSOR keys to highlight the
photo you want to view from the File Browser, then
press to ENTER to select. When the file is highlighted
you can preview the thumbnail before opening the file.
2. You can view all of the photos in a slide show.
Tips for Photo Viewing
TIPS for Photo Viewing:
UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT CURSOR keys:
Use the CURSOR keys to rotate the photo.
PAUSE: Press PAUSE to pause the Slide show,
then press PLAY to resume play.
STOP: Press STOP to fully stop the Slide show and
return to File Browser.
REPEAT Track/ALL: Playback one photo or play
all photo files continuously. Press the REPEAT key
to change the repeat mode:
Repeat Track-Repeat All-Repeat Off.
FF/FR: Change the picture playback speed:
Fast(1 second), Middle(2 seconds), Slow(3 seconds).
INFO: Open the Display menu to view picture playback
: This player supports JPEG photo files.
The file type, size, and resolution are displayed in the