Plug & Play Feature
When the TV is initially powered on, basic settings proceed automatically and subsequently.
The Screen Saver is activated if there is no remote control key input for longer than 1 minute while Plug & Play is running.
The Screen Saver is activated if there is no operating signal for longer than 15 minutes.
1. Press the POWER button on the remote control. Language menu is displayed.
. Press the ENTER E button. Select the appropriate language by pressing the ▲
or ▼ button. Press the ENTER E button. The message Select 'Home Use' when
installing this TV in your home. is displayed.
. Press the ◄ or ► button to select Store Demo or Home Use, then the ENTER E
We recommend setting the TV to Home Use mode for the best picture in your home environment.
Store Demo mode is only intended for use in retail environments.
If the unit is accidentally set to Store Demo mode and you want to return to Home Use (Standard): Press the Volume button on
the TV. When the volume OSD is displayed, press and hold the MENU button on the TV for 5 seconds.
4. Make sure that the antenna is connected to the TV. Press the ENTER E button. Area menu is displayed.
5. Press the ENTER E button.Select your country or area by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button, then press the ENTER E button. Auto
Store menu is displayed.
To stop the search before it has finished, press the ENTER E button with Stop selected.
6. The channel search will start end automatically. After all the available channels are stored, the message Set current date and time
is displayed. Press the ENTER E button.
. Press the ◄ or ► button to select Day, Month, Year, Hour, or Minute. Set these by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button.
You can set the Day, Month, Year, Hour, and Minute directly by pressing the numeric buttons on the remote control.
8. The brief instruction on How to get the best performance from your new HDTV is displayed. Press the ENTER E button.
You can change previous or next page by pressing the ◄ or ► button.
This menu is available HD Connection Guide in the Support menu.
. The message Enjoy your TV. is displayed.
If you want to view the TV immediately, select the Watch TV.
If you want to view the See Product Guide, press the ENTER E button.
If you want to reset this feature...
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Setup,
then press the ENTER E button.
. Press the ENTER E button again to select Plug & Play.
. Enter your 4 digit PIN number. The default PIN number of a new TV set is '0-0-0-0'.
If you want to change PIN number, refer to page 23.
The Plug & Play feature is only available in the TV mode.
English - 1
Plug & Play
Select the OSD Language.
Plug & Play