Place the cooler on a level surface that will be strong enough to
support the unit when it is fully loaded. To level your cooler, adjust the
front feet located at the bottom of the unit.
Install the cooler away from direct sunlight and heat sources such as
stoves, heaters, or radiators. Direct sunlight may affect the unit's
acrylic coating, and nearby heat sources can increase electrical
consumption. Extreme cold or hot ambient temperatures may also
prevent proper performance.
REVERSING THE DOOR SWING
As you received your wine cellar, the door swings open at the left. If you wish
to reverse the swing so that the door opens from the right, it is important to
have at least one other person to help. It is very dangerous to try to reverse the
door swing by yourself.
1. Unscrew the upper door hinge while the second person supports the
2. Remove the upper hinge and carefully lift the door off the bottom
3. Unscrew the bottom hinge and install it on the left side of the unit.
4. Flip the door around so that the handle is on the right side and slip the
door over the bottom hinge.
5. Reattach the door by screwing the top hinge into the holes provided
on the upper left surface of the unit. Make adjustments as necessary
to be sure the door is aligned properly.
HOW TO USE THE BUTTONS ON THE DISPLAY PANEL
NEWAIR AWR-460DB DUAL ZONE COMPRESSOR WINE COOLER