HOW TO INSTALL YOUR HOME DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
tighten the nut. NOTE: Cut tubing as needed for
neat appearance, but keep long enough to aillow
easy service of the RO system.
7. If needed, cut the 1/4" tubing (marked "1/4"
BARB ON FAUCET") to length. Then, push the end
all the way onto the 114" barb fiting on the faucet.
8. Take the 27" long separate piece of 3/8" tubing
and pass I end down through the faucet support.
Push the other end all the way onto the 3/8" barb
fitting on the faucet.
9. Feed the faucet base leadwire down through the
10. LOwerthe faucet and base down onto the faucet
support, carefully working the tubing and leedwire
through the support. Use the 518" long screw to
fasten base and support together, insert the but-
ton, removed from the support in step 1, into the
hole to cover the screw.
MAKE ELECTRICAL, AND REMAINING TUBING CONNECTIONS
A. INSTALL BA'I-rERY PACK IN ELECTRONIC
nectors together. Place the battery pack inside the
electronic box and install the back cover.
1. Looking at FIG. 7, page 10, remove the rubber
retainer holding the electronic box and postfilter in
2. Pull the electronic box from the holder and
remove the back cover.
4. Reinsert the electronic box and postfilter into the
5. Replace the rubber retainer around the holder.
3. Fasten the battery peck (BE SURE BATTERIES
ARE INSTALLED CORRECTLY, AS SHOWN ON
THE BATTERY HOLDER) and electronic box con-
continued on next page