HOW TO INSTALL YOUR HOME DRINKING
ASSEMBLE FAUCET AND INSTALL - continued
B. ASSEMBLE FAUCET (FIG. 4)
1. Remove the hex nut, and all other parts shown
in the dotted line box, FIG. 4.
faucetbase. Then, mp_thehexnutandtigh_n.
NOTE: Parts shown in the dotted line Pox (FIG. 4)
are not used.
3. Wet the o-dngs (2) on the faucet spout. Push the
spout into the faucet body until it bottoms in the
C. FASTEN FAUCET IN PLACE
1. Looking at RG. 5A, locate the faucet support and
gasket over the sink or countertop mounting hole.
NOTE: First, breakout small button and save for use
in step 10.
2. Tum the special nuts (FIG. 5S) a few turns onto
the 1-3/8'_' long screws.
3. Place a screw into a notch in the faucet support,
with the nut on the underside of the mounting hole
(FIG, 5C). Usa a finger to hold the nut and tighten
the screw until snua. In the same manner, install
the second screw and nut. BE SURE THE SUP-
BOTH SCREWS EVENLY UNTIL THE
IS HELD FIRMLY IN PLACE.
4. As shown in FIG. 6, insert the washer into the
tubing adaptor. Turn the adaptor onto the faucet
stud, and tighten.
5. Move the RO assembly into installation position
under the sink, or other desired location. Route the
2 lengths of tubing, marked "FAUCET",
BARB ON FAUCET",
from the bottom, upward
through the mounting hole and faucet support (RG.
6. Using the brass tubing nut, fasten the 3/8" tub-
ing (marked "FAUCET")
to the tubing adaptor end
(use in step 10)
su_pport of mounting hole) .