CARE OF YOUR HOME DRINKING
Install the RO housing, push downward and
rotate 90 o clockwise to lock in place.
Replace the tank shutoffvalve and rotate 900 to
Using the o-ring seal, replace the vacuum relief
10. DO THE SANITIZING AND PURGING PRO-
CEDURES t PAGE 10.
If the shutoff assembly, on the RO cap, requires ser-
vice, reassemble parts exactly as shown in RG_ 10.
Be sure to align indicated marks to propedy torque
cap to RO cap.
WHF..N INSTALLING CAp.
TIGHTEN BY HAND.
THEN. USE A PUEnS
TO TIGHTEN AND AUGN
MARK ON CAP WITH
ARROW ON RO CAP
THE RO SYSTEM
Sanitizing is recommended upon installation of the
RO system, and after servicing inner parts of the
RO housing, and cap. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE
TO HAVE CLEAN HANDS
1. BE SURE WATER SUPPLY TO THE RO IS
TURNED OFF, AND THE RO FAUCET IS OPEN.
2. Remove the clamp retainers and clamp sections,
Fig. 9, page 13.
• 3. Uft the cap from the RO housing (no need to
disconnect tubing) and move aside.
NOTE: IF THE CAP O4=IING SEAL REMAINED IN
THE RO HOUSING, REPLACE IT ON THE CAP.
4. Remove the RO cartridge and prefllter car-
trldge from the RO housing. If needed, flush hous-
ing with fresh, clean water.
5. Fill the RQ housing, with fresh water, to about
1 inch from the top. Add 1.0 oz. of chlodne (ordinary
5.25% household bleach... Hilex, Clorox, etc.) and
mix in the water. DO NOT ADD CHLORINE RRST.
Concentrated, it will attack plastics.
6. Replace the cap, with o-ring, and install the re-
7. Connect the RO faucet product water tubing
directly to the tank shutoff valve, isolating the car-
8. Open the tank shutoffvalve, and the water supply
to the RO. Open the RO faucet, locking the lever
upward, against the spout.
9. Allow water to circulate through the system un-
til the bleach odor is gone.
10. Turn off the water supply to the RO. Close the
RO faucet after water flow etop6.
11. Reconnect the postfiiter (replace used filter) to
the RO system, Fig. 9, page 13.
12a. Do steps 2 and 3.
b. Replace the RO cartridge and prefllter car-
tddge (BE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE
c. Do step 6.
d. Turn to page 10 and do the pressure testing
and purging steps 13through E.