Toprotect thefloor, u se a large f latpiece ofcardboard from the
shipping c arton. Gently p lace thelaundry center onitsside, o n
Install the rear leveling legs
1o Push legs into holes in rear corners until they snap into place.
Proper connection of the drain hose protects your floors from
damage due to water leakage. Carefully read and follow these
1o Wet the inside of the straight end of the drain hose with tap
water. Do not use any other lubricant.
2. Squeeze ears of the silver, double-wire
clamp with pliers to
open. Place clamp over the straight end of the drain hose 1¼
in. (6.4 mm) from the end.
3. Open clamp. Twist hose back and forth while pushing onto
drain connector on the side of the laundry center. Continue
until hose contacts the ribbed stops on the cabinet.
2. Check adjustability of rear legs by pushing in one leg. The
other leg should come out. Check both legs. If they do not
move freely, repeat step 1.
Install the front leveling legs
1. Examine the front leveling legs. Find the diamond marking.
2. Screw front legs by hand, into the holes in the triangular
braces in the front corners. Use wrench to finish turning the
legs until the diamond marking is no longer visible.
3. Carefully stand the laundry center upright.
1o Open the washer lid. The latch under the dryer will keep the
Pull the foam packing ring out of the washer.
4o Place clamp over the area marked "CLAMR" Release clamp.
For laundry tub or standpipe
the drain hose "hook" to the corrugated drain hose:
1o Wet the outside end of the drain hose with tap water. Do not
use any other lubricant.
2. Twist and push the "hook" back and forth while pushing
down onto the drain hose. Continue until the "hook" is down
to the enlarged diameter of the drain hose.
NOTE: Keep the foam ring and use it when transporting
laundry center. This packing material is used to keep the washer
tub stable during transport.
1, Hooked end
2. Drain hose
3. Open the yellow single-wire clamp and slide over the end of
the drain hose "hook" to secure the sections together (pliers
Put the hooked end of drain hose into laundry tub or
Rotate "hook" to eliminate kinks.