• Check if the ADSL or Cable connection is correct.
• Retry using another Ethernet cable.
If the ADSL "LINK" light blinks continuously or stays off, Internet access is
not possible - the Router is unable to establish a connection with the ADSL
• Ensure that all your cables are all properly connected .
• Disconnect the power cord from the ADSL or cable modem, wait a few min-
utes, then reconnect the cord.
• If the ADSL light continues to blink or stays OFF, contact your ADSL service
Network name or encryption keys are forgotten.
• Try setting up the wired connection and configuring the wireless encryption
• Press the Reset button of the wireless router for more than five seconds.
• Factory default settings:
User name / Password:
admin / admin
Where can I find more information about the wireless router?
• User Manual in the support CD
• Online FAQ site:
• Technical Support site:
• Customer Hotline: Refer to the Support Hotline in this Quick Start Guide