7-5 Setting the Basic Information
Touch the [Unit Info.] tab in the screen that appears when [Initial Settings] on the menu bar in the setting change screen is touched to
open the Unit Info setting screen and make the basic settings for AG-150A such as its name and display options.
Note: If the user logs in as a building manager, the operations may be prohibited.
Name field button
Unit ID field button
Information about the unit is entered on the screen below.
Unit ID button
(1) Pressing the [Name] button brings up the Handwriting input screen (page 49). Enter the name for AG-150A in 40 characters or less.
The name set here is used on the display screen of the software that controls multiple AG-150A units and for the name of the sender
in the body of error messages.
Note: The following characters cannot be used in the name: < > & " '
(2) Press the [Unit ID] button and enter the ID number for AG-150A in six numerical characters (single byte) or less. Use this setting
when you want to control multiple AG-150A units with unit IDs. The unit ID that is entered here will be used on the display screen of
the software that controls multiple AG-150A units and for the sender ID in the body of error messages.
(3) When connecting an Expansion controller, press the [EC connection setting button] and select [Use].
* When the EC connection setting is set to [Use], be sure to make the EC controller settings on the Network settings screen.
(4) Press [Save settings] on the Unit Info screen to save the settings.
– 53 –
Date format setting
Time format setting
Screen lock button
Test run enable/
Room Temp Disp.