1 7/8 IN.
1. Using the four shipping carton corner posts (two on each
side), carefully lay the laundry center on its left side and
remove the foam shipping base.
NOTE: Because of the weight
of the appliance, two
people may be required.
2. Return laundry center to an upright position.
3. Remove the following from the back side of the washer:
4 yellow plastic spacers,
3 metal "P" clamps.
4. Remove the service panel from the front of the washer.
5. Remove the 4 nuts and 6 large washers that attach the 2
yellow shipping braces to the drum and the base. Lift up
on the drum and remove the braces (a yellow ribbon
surrounds the items to be removed).
6. Remove the large styrofoam block located under the
drum. Lift up on the drum, tilt the base of the foam block
inwards toward the rear of the washer until free, then pull
7. Remove and discard the yellow ribbon and label from the
front of the washer.
8. Replace the service panel and screws.
9. Carefully move the laundry center to within 4 feet (1.22m)
of the final location to begin the installation.
NOTE: If the laundry
center is to be transported at a
later date, the shipping support hardware must be
reinstalled to prevent shipping damage.
CORN BR POSTS