If the charger that you connected to
the stand is incompatible with the
stand, the indicator light flashes
Take care of your device
Handle your device with care. The
following suggestions help you protect
your warranty coverage.
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation,
humidity, and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that
corrode electronic circuits. If your
device gets wet, allow it to dry
• Do not use or store the device in dusty
or dirty areas. Moving parts and
electronic components can be
• Do not store the device in high
temperatures. High temperatures can
shorten the life of the device and
warp or melt plastics.
quickly or is not displayed at all, and
charging does not start.
• Do not store the device in cold
temperatures. When the device
warms to its normal temperature,
moisture can form inside the device
and damage electronic circuits.
• Do not attempt to open the device.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the
device. Rough handling can break
internal circuit boards and
• Only use a soft, clean, dry cloth to
clean the surface of the device.
• Do not paint the device. Paint can
clog the moving parts and prevent
Always return your used electronic
products, batteries, and packaging