Something not working?
Before contacting your local Service Centre, please make the following checks:
• The dryer does not work:
• The dryer does not dry properly:
If, after the above checks, there is still a fault, call
your local Service Centre.
Please make sure you give the model and serial
number of the appliance.
• The door(s) is(are) open.
• The plug is not fitted into the wall socket.
• There is no electricity supply from the wall socket.
• The selector dial is not set correctly.
• The water reservoir is full or not correctly inserted
is on ) . The programme starts in any case
but it stops after approx. 3 minutes.
• The start button
• The DELAYED START option has been selected.
• The filters are clogged.
• The condenser is clogged.
• The water reservoir is full.
• The selected cycle is not suitable for the laundry.
• Insufficient drying time.
• The laundry has not been spun properly.
• The low temperature function
• Excessive laundry load.
• The dryer is not correctly installed.
This information can be found on the rating plate
(see picture on page 4).
has not been depressed.