MAINTENANCE & LUBRICATION SCHEDULES
MAKE UP AIR UNITS
0& M MANUAL SECTION: TAB -
• Check V-belt drives for wear, tension, alignment and dirt accumulation. Clean, tighten or replace
• Inspect exterior surfaces. Clean as necessary.
• Check filters. Clean or replace as necessary.
• Lightly brush evaporative cooler media.
• Inspect coils for foreign material and signs of corrosion and/or leaks. Clean and/or repair as
• Inspect drain pan. Clean as necessary.
• Test circulating fluid for sediment, corrosive products etc.
• If automatic air vents are not utilized, periodic venting of the coil is recommended.
• Check wheels and wheel housing. Clean as necessary.
PRIOR TO HEATING SEASON
• Water should be shut off and all lines drained.
• Remove drain plugs for the winter.
• Clean all interior parts.
• Replace any worn or non-functioning parts.
• Clean drip leg and combustion air and exhaust pipes.
• Before each heating season examine the burners and gas orifices. Clean as per manufacturer's
• Check flue passageway and flue collector box. Clean as necessary.
• Check heat exchanger for cracks. Replace as necessary.
• Check electrical wiring.
• Lubricate bearings prior to periods of extended shutdowns or storage.
• Lubricate according to manufacturer's recommendations.
58-UNIT SENIORS HOUSING
PENTICTON KIWANIS HOUSING SOCIETY
BC ·rEcH ENGINEERING SERVICES INC.