Something not working?
Problems which you can resolve yourself.
During machine operation it is possible that one of the following alarm codes appears on the display:
- E10: problem with the water supply
- E20: problem with water draining
- E40: door open
Once the problem has been eliminated, press the START/PAUSE button
all checks, the problem persists, contact your local Service Centre.
• The machine does not start up:
• The machine does not fill:
• The machine fills then empties
• The machine does not empty and/or
does not spin:
• There is water on the floor:
• Unsatisfactory washing results:
• The machine vibrates or is noisy:
• The door will not open (the relevant
light is on):
to restart the programme. If after
• The door is not firmly closed. (E40)
• The machine is not plugged in or there is no power
at the socket.
• The main fuse has blown.
• The START/PAUSE (INICIO / PAUSA) button has
not been depressed.
• The DELAY START (INICIO DIFERIDO) option
has been selected.
• The water tap is closed. (E10)
• The inlet hose is squashed or kinked. (E10)
• The filter in the inlet hose is blocked. (E10)
• The door is not properly closed. (E40)
• The end of the drain hose is too low. Refer to
relevant paragraph in "water drainage" section.
• The drain hose is squashed or kinked. (E20)
• The option NIGHT WASH or NO SPIN has been
• The drain filter is clogged. (E20)
• Too much detergent or unsuitable detergent
(creates too much foam) has been used.
• Check whether there are any leaks from one of the
inlet hose fittings. It is not always easy to see this
as the water runs down the hose; check to see if it
• The drain hose is damaged.
• Too little detergent or unsuitable detergent has
• Stubborn stains have not been treated prior to
• The correct temperature/fabric was not selected.
• Excessive laundry load.
• The transit bolts and packing have not been
• The support feet have not been adjusted.
• The laundry is not evenly distributed in the drum.
• Maybe there is very little laundry in the drum.
• The programme is still running, the drum is turning.
• The door lock has not yet released.
• The water level is above the bottom edge of the door.
• The machine is heating the water.