Clean the outside of the machine with warm water
and a neutral, non-abrasive household detergent.
Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
Important: do not use methylated spirits, solvents or
similar products to clean the bodywork.
2. Detergent dispenser drawer
After a while, detergents and fabric softeners leave
deposits in the drawer.
Clean the drawer from time to time by rinsing it under
a running tap. To remove the drawer from the
machine, press the button in the rear left-hand
To facilitate cleaning, the top part of the additive
compartments can be removed.
Detergent can also accumulate inside the drawer
recess: clean it with an old toothbrush. Refit the
drawer after cleaning.
3. Cleaning of the drainage area
The drainage area must be cleaned if the pump has
been blocked with objects such as buttons, safety
pins, coins, etc. , or if lint has built up because
clothes that generate lint have been washed at high
• Pull out the plug from the power socket.
• If necessary, wait until the water has cooled down.
• Open the drainage area door.
• Place a bowl to collect the water.
• Release the emergency emptying hose, place it in
the bowl and remove its cap, when the bowl is full
put the cap back on the emergency emptying hose.
• Empty the bowl. Repeat the procedure until you
have completely emptied the washing machine.
• To continue, unscrew the lid of the diaphragm by
turning it counter clockwise and pull it out.
• Remove the objects such as buttons, coins and the
lint that has been accumulated in the area of the
pump impeller by rotating it.
• Screw the lid of the diaphragm clockwise, be sure
is completely tighten.
• Replace the emergency emptying hose in its initial
position and close the drainage area door.