1. Put the watercraft on land in a horizontal
2. Open the flushing hose connector
cap 1, and then insert the garden hose
adapter 2 into the flushing hose con-
nector 3 and turn it until it is securely
3. Connect the garden hose adapter to a
water tap using a hose.
4. Start the engine, and then immediately
turn the water supply on until water flows
out continually from the cooling water
5. Run the engine at idling speed for about
3 minutes watching the engine condition.
If the engine stops while flushing, turn
the water supply off immediately and
repeat the above steps.
6. Turn the water supply off, and then force
the remaining water out from the cooling
passages by alternately squeezing, and
releasing the throttle lever for 10 to
7. Stop the engine.
8. Remove the garden hose adapter and
secure the cap.