4. Always allow the iron to cool fully
on the iron rest before stowing away.
Once the iron is cool, empty the water
tank. Store the steam generator iron.
1. Self-clean Procedure.
The steam generator iron has a built-
in cleaning system designed to keep
the steam vents and steam chamber
clear of lint and loose mineral
material. Set up the steam generator
iron close to a sink. Fill the water tank
using cold tap water.
5. NEVER wind the power cord around
2. Set the temperature dial to its
minimum setting. Plug in and switch
on the steam generator iron.
6. Always store the cord winded safely
by the side of the iron.
3. When the steam lamp lights, the
iron is ready to self-clean. Hold the
iron above the sink in an ironing
position. Press the steam button for
about three minutes. Lint and loose
material will then be ejected from
the steam holes underneath the sole