CONTAINER MOUNTING (See Fig. 3)
1. Install one container to left side first. Install another
container to center position and one in right position.
NOTE: Left edge of right con tainer should always over lap
right edge of left con tainer at center supports.
2. Close cover and lock latches over center support
tubes. To lock and release latches, pull back on latch
LOWER CHUTE (See Fig. 4)
1. Raise and hold deflector shield in upright position.
2. Place slot in lower chute over mounting tab on mower
and position lower chute over mower opening as
3. Hook rear latch into flange hole on back of mower.
4. Hook front latch into hole in front gauge wheel bracket
or under gauge wheel bracket on mower without a hole
in the bracket.
CAUTION: Do not remove deflector
shield from mower. Raise and hold
shield when attaching lower chute
and allow it to rest on chute while in