1) Loosen the locking nut on the base of the
nylon head by turning it clockwise.
2) Remove the base cover assembly.
Remove the empty spool from the housing and
discard any remaining line.
REWINDING NEW LINE
3) Prepare 2 lengths (8ft each) of 2.4 mm nylon
line. Thread 1 end of each line into the two
holes on opposite sides of the spool. Pinch the
exposed ends flat with a pair of pliers to pre-
vent them slipping through the hole.
4) Wind the two lines in the same direction
around the spool.
This chapter is about how to maintain the " eco fea-
tures" of the machine as originally developed by our
engineers, the correct use of this machine and han-
dling of waste oil and fuel.
1. Research on the 4 stroke engine has been devel-
oped in order to produce lower fuel consump-
tion and low emission of polluting exhaust gases
2. Use of the machinery: During the fuel filling oper-
ation particular care should be taken to avoid
BORE AND STROKE (mm)
ENGINE OUTPUT (Kw)
ENGINE SPEED AT MAX POWER (min-1)
MAXIMUM SPEED, NO LOAD (min-1)
MINIMUM SPEED (min-1)
BLADE SHAFT SPEED (min-1)
BLADE LOCKING NUT TIGHTENING TORQUE (Nm)
DRY WEIGHT (kg)
FUEL TANK CAPACITY (cm3)
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (AT THE OPERATOR'S EAR) LpAav (dBA) (ISO7917)
GUARANTEED NOISE LEVEL LwAav (dBA) (ISO 10884)
MEASURED SOUND POWER LEVEL LwAav (dBA) (ISO 10884)
VIBRATIONS LEVEL STRING HEAD (ISO 7916) (m/s2) MAX-MIN
VIBRATIONS LEVEL BLADE (ISO 7916) (m/s2) MAX-MIN
N. Replacing nylon line
5) Slide the end of the two lines into the grooves
to hold the line temporarily.
6) Position the spool back into the housing and
pull the line through the eyelets.
7) Pull about 12cm (5ins) of line out on either
8) Reassemble the nylon string head as illustrat-
ed; mower gauge,spring and locking nut (tight-
en in an anti-clockwise direction).
9) N.B: In order to extend the nylon line as it
wears down, pull the mower gauge down-
wards and turn it in a clockwise direction to
feed out the desired length of line.
waste fuel polluting the enviroment.
3. When storing for a long period, empty fuel tank
and run engine until dry, observing the same pre-
cautions as when filling.
4. Disposal of machines: Old machines can be very
dangerous for the environment - do not throw
them awway!! Please apply to the compotent
body authorised to collect industrial waste. As
prescribed by National laws on enviroment
7,3-8,3 PRO 7,4-8,4 PRO-8,8 BP 7,7-8,7 PRO-10,8 BP
ENGLISH - 7