HOW TO INSERT BATTERIES
INTO REMOTE CONTROL
1. Remove the cover from the back of the
• Open the cover according to the arrow
direction on the cover.
2. Insert two batteries.
• Be sure that the (+) and (-)
directions are correct.
• Be sure that both batteries are new.
3. Re-attach the cover.
• If the liquid from the batteries gets onto your skin
or clothes, wash it well with clean water. Do not
use the remote if the batteries have leaked.
• If you eat the liquid from the batteries, brush
your teeth and see doctor.
• The chemicals in batteries could cause burns or
other health hazards.
• Do not use
differ from standard
dry cells in shape,
• Remove the batteries
from the remote
controller if the air
conditioner is not
going to be used for
an extended length
AIR DIRECTION ADJUSTMENT
Using the Control Tabs, the air flow can be directed
to the left, right, up, down and straight ahead, or
any combination of these directions.
- 12 -