If the information
in this manual is not followed
a fire or explosion
may result causing
injury or death,
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable
vapors and liquids in the vicinity
or any other appliance,
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS:
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch.
• Do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow the gas supplier's
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
must be performed
by a qualified
the gas supplier.
In the State of Massachusetts,
the following installation instructions apply:
• Installations and repairs must be performed by a qualified or licensed contractor, plumber, or gasfitter qualified or licensed by
the State of Massachusetts.
• If using a ball valve, it shall be a T-handle type.
• A flexible gas connector, when used, must not exceed 3 feet.
Gather the required tools and parts before starting installation.
%2" (#0 [2 mm]) flat blade
shaft must be a minimum of •
11/8"[28 mm] long)
15/16" c ombination
Wrench or pliers
Marker or pencil
resistant to LP gas
Gas pressure regulator
Clamping brackets (2)
21/2 '' (6.4 cm) clamping screws (2)
Check local codes and consult gas supplier. Check existing gas
supply and electrical supply. See "Electrical Requirements"
"Gas Supply Requirements"
IMPORTANT: Observe all governing codes and ordinances.
not obstruct flow of combustion
and ventilation ain
It is the installer's responsibility
to comply with installation
clearances specified on the model/serial rating plate. The
rating plate is located on the underside of the
A, Model/serial rating plate
To eliminate the risk of burns or fire by reaching over heated
surface units, cabinet storage space located above the
surface units should be avoided. If cabinet storage is to be
provided, the risk can be reduced by installing a range hood
that projects horizontally a minimum of 5" (12.7 cm) beyond
the bottom of the cabinets.