Cooking a normal white bread
● 230 ml Water
● 350 g flour, unbleached white bread
● 15ml (3 teaspoons) of skimmed milk powder
● 7.5 ml (1 tablespoon and a half tsp) salt
● 10 ml (2 teaspoons) sugar
● 15 g de butter
● 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of dry yeast is easy to blend
Note : You should add the ingredients in the order listed in a recipe.
Do not open the lid during the cooking cycle as this may
1. Place the dough on the drive shaft of the bread pan (see diagram on page 3).
2. Water should be at room temperature and poured into the bread pan.
3. Measure the flour and sprinkle the bread in the bowl, making sure it covers water.
4. Add skim milk powder, sugar, salt and butter in separate corners
and the surface of the flour.
5. Make a hollow in the center of the flour but not reach the water, and add the
6. Put the bread pan in the chamber of the machine by using the alignment marks (▲),
and making sure the bowl and it snaps the shot
right side. Close the lid.
7. Connect the camera and press the SELECT button until the number (1)
appears on the display.
8. Press the START button (Start).
At the end of the cycle, stop the machine and remove the bread pan by holding its handle.
Always use gloves. Pushing the bread and let cool on a rack
for 30 minutes. Otherwise, if the bread is baking a little longer use
Option E ةcooking time (see "Cooking prolonged").
If the bread machine is on the way "Pain" (1-8, 10, 12), it will change to "Keep
warm "for up to one hour or until the machine is switched off, following this
whichever happens first.
For more information on making bread and other recipes, see your
Cookbook Kenwood .
HOW TO BEGIN